Saturday, September 10, 2016

Starting to Settle In

Hello family and friends,

I hope everyone is healthy and doing well! Glory to God, each week is getting better. Monday of last week was a hard and challenging day. I was exhausted, didn't feel well, and just felt defeated. However, as the week progressed, things got better. I was able to go out on the town last night with a new friend and we had a wonderful time. We went to a couple shopping malls and helped her pick out workout clothes, went to dinner, then ate delicious carrot cake and drank lattes! We are going to try and travel together so we will be starting to plan our adventures here soon. Went to church this morning, and I just felt the LORD'S presence and His love all around me. The people He has placed in my life are truly a blessing. For example, the Pastor's wife is so kind and though I only met her last week, she told me she has been praying for me all week. I have also made new friends at church. Very sweet!! Next Sunday, we are hoping to go to lunch after church.

So this week, I only have to teach Monday and  Tuesday. It is Chuseok. Chuseok is like a Korean Thanksgiving. Everyone travels to be with their relatives. It's going to be nice having a 5 day weekend!! I'm hoping to go to Seoul next weekend with a coworker! We are in the process of trying to figure something out.

Anyways, here a few pictures I took yesterday while on a 2 mile run and then when I was meeting up with Jaclyn for dinner. :) Thank you all for your prayers! I miss and love you all!

God bless,


Jena




No comments:

Post a Comment